AiRISTA makes RTLS solutions that provide location insights of people and assets. Our solutions help businesses:
- Track assets and locations over time
- Locate people and things in real time
- Alert and respond to employees in duress situations
- Remotely monitor environmental conditions like temp., humidity, vibration
- Ensure process execution and adherence to best practices
The resulting business value includes:
- Reduction in unplanned downtime
- Improved asset utilization rates, reduced need for spares
- Increase personnel safety to comply with regulations
- Reduce healthcare infections through hand hygiene compliance
- Efficient Management of WIP
- Utilization-based equipment maintenance schedules
We centralize location visibility of your most trusted resources to ensure staff safety, make efficient use of assets, and improve process flow across the enterprise.
As billions of resources become IOT enabled, location information becomes a fundamental attribute. To make sense of location information requires a platform to turn location insights into business value.
- Flexible Process & Workflow Engine
- Customizable Event & Alerting Rules
- Reports & Analytics Dashboards
- Multi-tiered Data Repository
- Artificial Intelligence Capable, Machine Learning Ready
- Broker Architecture For Stream Oriented Computing
- Premises & Cloud Delivery Models
- Asset Tags, Personnel Badges For Variety Of Industries
- Embedded Sensors for Temp, Humidity, Vibration
- Text Interface, LEDs, Vibration, Buzzer
- Wi-Fi, BLE, Infrared (IR) Gateways
- Over The Air Programability
- 3rd Party Embedding Turns Partner Hardware Into RTLS Devices
AiRISTA delivers an enterprise real-time location system that interconnects and reveals insights across all areas and departments in your organization. The benefits of this approach include:
- Architectural control from tag firmware to cloud computing
- Location insights to existing busines applications
- Increased value of existing technology investments
“The departmental approach to managing smart devices hides the potential enterprisewide benefits of developing an IoT platform approach and implementing a strategy.”
- Gregg Pessin, Gartner
Trusted RTLS Experts
Trusted Rtls Experts
Hundreds of customers worldwide, across a variety of departments
- Deep understanding of business processes and best practice sharing
Quantifiable results drive the metrics used to determine success
- KPIs, ROI, MBOs are used as accountability measures
RF Engineering expertise in design centers in Europe and North America
- Large patent portfolio including fundamental patents
10+ years of continuous profitable growth
- Healthcare, Industrial, Hospitality, Government, Education
Actionable Visibility & Insights
Actionable Visibility & Insights
AiRISTA’s end-to-end solution provides actionable visibility to the location and condition of people and assets at work.
- Tie real-time and historical data to your processes to enable better business decisions.
- Combine company-wide asset information to deliver new insights across the delivery chain.
- Rich workflow engines provide flexibility to model virtually any business process
- Break down traditional visibility silos to create a unified view across the enterprise.
- Maximize the potential of your processes with location-based business solutions from AiRISTA.
We team up with an ecosystem of partners to deliver high-performance solutions for our clients.
Leading Wi-Fi Infrastructure Vendors
- Technology collaboration and joint marketing
- Location awareness is extended to the application through software interfaces
- “Soft tags” puts the intellignence of of our RTLS tags into 3rd party devices
Resellers & Systems Integrators
- Regional and worldwide partners, as well as domain specific experts
AiRISTA Flow, Americas (Headquarters)
913 Ridgebrook Rd., Suite 110 Sparks, MD 21152
Airista International Oy Espoo, Finland
+44 7787 428588
Level 9 Wyndham Building
1 Corporate Court, Gold Coast, Queensland, Australia 4127